coParenter® provides military families with a way to ease some of the strain on their children caused by divorce or separation and worsened by deployments, relocations, and long distances. The coParenter® app helps them stay organized, resolve disputes, and keep the focus on the children. In light of the unique challenges faced by divorced or separated military families, coParenter® provides them a special buy-one-get-one discount. This discount is available to both active and retired military personnel from the United States and Canada.
Please follow our instructions below when applying for a coParenter® military discount. If you have any questions that are not answered, please contact our customer support team at (855) 933-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can apply?
- Veterans, active duty, and retired military in both the United States and Canada are all eligible to apply for the coParenter® “Thank You For Your Service” military family discount. The parent with the military status must be the one to submit the application and must provide supporting documentation (such as a Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty or current orders) to verify their military status.
- How does it work?
- If one parent purchases their account, the other parent will receive a complimentary subscription equal in length. Either parent can be the one to purchase their subscription OR receive the complimentary subscription.
- Contact Information:
- Applicants must be able to complete all required contact information fields in the application in order for their submission to be processed. Please provide a phone number and/or email address for the co-parent. This information is required in order for coParenter® to be able to verify that coParents accounts are connected correctly.
- Subscription Length:
- If the applicant is the one to purchase the subscription, they must select the desired subscription length. Account options listed on this form include monthly or annual. If the applicant’s co-parent has already purchased a subscription, the complementary account will be matched to their co-parent’s subscription length and details.
- Payment Information:
- If the application is accepted, whichever coParent has been indicated as the recipient will be granted a free subscription. If the coParent to be granted a complimentary subscription has already purchased a subscription, please know that it may take up to 10 business days to process the refund through the app stores.