So, you’ve downloaded the coParenter app and you’re wondering about all the awesome features it has. If you have followed the step-by-step guide, you would have already entered your information, invited your co-parent to use the app (you can also use in solo mode– Coming June 2018 for Android and web-based platforms), created your parenting plan and holiday schedule, and entered important information about your child.
Your next step is to start exploring and using all the other amazing features like the messaging, get help, requests, and check-in features. In this article, we are going to focus on the check-in feature. We will go over how to set it up, use it, and how it can help you.
What is it?
The Check-In Feature allows you and your coParent to send/receive the exact location of your pick-up or drop-off of the child(ren). Instead of meeting at a Starbucks and having to purchase a coffee while holding onto the receipt for years to prove you were at the location, on time as promised, use the Check-In Feature! A history of your exact location, as well as a time/date stamp, will be saved in the feature’s history for you to reference back to. For you to see previous check-ins, dates, and times, all you have to do is click a button and see your & your coParent’s history. This information is easily printable if needed at a later date by our support desk. Save time and money by not having to buy things just to get a receipt (that you have to keep track of) to show you were on time, let the app do the work for you.
The check-in feature is already set up once you download the coParenter app and enter your information. That was easy!
When you arrive at the location where you will be dropping off your child(ren), simply open the coParenter app and
- Tap the Check-In button.
- (Optional) Add a note at the bottom of the screen if you wish to leave your coParent or someone else who will be picking up the child(ren) a specific note. For example: “I am parked under the big blue awning near the entrance.”
- Tap the blue ‘Check-In’ button at the bottom of your screen.
- Your screen will say ‘Check-In Complete’ at the very top of the screen and it will automatically go back to the home screen.
Your coParent will then have documentation that you have checked-in along with your GPS location and message (if you entered one). Voila!
- Save money by not having to purchase items to prove you were at the agreed upon location at the agreed upon time.
- All check-ins are date and time stamped.
- All check-ins are saved in your history log.
- You can view all previous check-ins from you or your coParent at any time.
- Check-In history is easily printable if needed at a later date by our support desk.
- Don’t spend weeks searching for receipts, text messages, etc. to prove you were on time, just tap a button and let the app do all the work for you.
Save money, save time, and keep your kids at the center, not in the middle.