There are many ways to register for coParenter. If you register with Facebook or Google we won’t store a password, you’ll rely on their secure encryption, and no new password needs to be created. If you sign up by using any email address and creating a password, that password will be stored in a cloud environment that is also encrypted using the latest security standards but you will have to remember your specific coParenter password each time to login.
Here are the steps to register on coParenter:
Download the app from the Google Play or Apple App Store. Follow the prompts through our set up wizard. You are not required to add your coParent or children’s info all in the beginning you can always add it later and modify as needed.
If you hit skip on the “Invite your
” screen but want to invite your coParent after registration: coParent
If you were invited by your coParent onto the app:
Look in your email to find the “invite code”. If you haven’t done so already, download coParenter and go through the steps to register (do not enter in your coParent’s info just hit the skip button).
Go to the menu screen and at the very bottom click on settings. From the settings menu click on “Enter Code”.
You can use a different email to register if you want to change from the one your coParent used to invite you as long as you have the invite code from them (this will not be shared with your coParent, the information that you add for your own profile is private).
If you hit skip on the “Create your child’s profile” screen but want to add or change the information:
Open the menu screen and click on the “Kids” option (bottom right).
Hit the “+” button to add your first child or modify info that you need to by selecting the field that needs to be changed.
- How to Use the Expense Feature
- How to Add & View Documents
- How to Use the Exchanges Feature
- Overview: Take a Tour of the coParenter App
- How to Utilize the “Connections” Feature
- How to Use the Messaging Feature
- How to Use the Requests Feature
- How to Use the Mediation Feature
- Registering for coParenter & Connecting with your coParent
- How to use SoloMode™ in the coParenter App
- How to use the Journal Feature in coParenter
- How to Self-Print your Conversations