coParenter’s dedicated messaging channel preserves and tracks communication between coParents and/or their respective team members. Messages are securely stored, time-stamped, and available as a PDF print-out. Our messaging feature is also equipped with a language filter that will prompt you to revise a message containing profanity to help you avoid unnecessary conflict.
To begin a conversation with a coParent and/or team member:
- Access the chat icon on the top right-hand side.
- Hit the plus (+) sign at the bottom of the screen to start a new chat with one or more TeamMembers.
- Select your coParent and/or team members you would like to bring into this conversation.
- The dedicated messaging channel between you and your coParent(s) is uneditable to provide you accountability in your communications.
- How to Use the Expense Feature
- How to Add & View Documents
- How to Use the Exchanges Feature
- Overview: Take a Tour of the coParenter App
- How to Utilize the “Connections” Feature
- How to Use the Messaging Feature
- How to Use the Requests Feature
- How to Use the Mediation Feature
- Registering for coParenter & Connecting with your coParent
- How to use SoloMode™ in the coParenter App
- How to use the Journal Feature in coParenter
- How to Self-Print your Conversations