Say hello to the coParenter Journal. Journaling is a fantastic habit to develop. Writing about your co-parenting day, stresses, feelings, hopes or what’s on your mind is proven to evoke mindfulness, promote healing, improve memory and help you achieve your goals.
- To use the Journal feature click on the menu icon (three lines) top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Find the Journal tab in the left-hand side
- To start journaling just click the ‘Create New Entry’ button at the bottom.
- Give your entry a title and write what you want to record in the second box.
- Now you will have all your journal entries in one place, easy to filter and sort however you need to
If you have any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Here are some more resources about how and why journaling can help you:
Bustle: Journaling For Mental Health Can Help Your Mood In These 8 Ways
American Psychological Association: A new reason for keeping a diary https://www.apa.org/monitor/sep01/keepdiary
University of Rochester Medical Center: Journaling for Mental Health
PsychCentral.com: The Psychology of Journaling
- How to Use the Expense Feature
- How to Add & View Documents
- How to Use the Exchanges Feature
- Overview: Take a Tour of the coParenter App
- How to Utilize the “Connections” Feature
- How to Use the Messaging Feature
- How to Use the Requests Feature
- How to Use the Mediation Feature
- Registering for coParenter & Connecting with your coParent
- How to bring all your co-parenting communications into the coParenter app
- How to use the Journal Feature in coParenter
- How to Self-Print your Conversations