When picking up or dropping off your kid(s), use the Check-In feature to document the location and time/date you arrived. Please note your Check-In information will not be automatically shared with your Team Member(s)/coParent. Our application only takes a snapshot of your GPS location when you utilize our Check-In feature, so your location is never tracked.
To use the Check-In Feature:
- Locate the menu icon on the top left-hand side, find and click the Check-In tab.
- Once you’ve arrived at your agreed upon exchange location, Hit the “Add Your Location” option at the bottom.
- Your location/address will be documented through our secure, non-trackable GPS feature.
- In the dialog box provided, include your notes on the exchange and/or notify your coParent if you are running late.
- (Optional) To share your Check-In location with a coParent or team member, choose the “Check-in with” feature and allow your team members and/or coParent to view your check-in locations.