When picking up or dropping off your kid(s), use the Exchanges feature to document the location and time/date you arrived. Please note your Exchange information will not be automatically shared with your Team Member(s)/coParent. Our application only takes a snapshot of your GPS location when you utilize our Exchange feature, so your location is never tracked.
To use the Exchange Feature:
- Locate the menu icon on the top left-hand side, find and click the Exchange tab.
- Once you’ve arrived at your agreed-upon exchange location, Hit the “Add Your Location” option at the bottom.
- Your location/address will be documented through our secure, non-trackable GPS feature.
- In the dialog box provided, include your notes on the exchange and/or notify your coParent if you are running late.
- (Optional) To share your Exchange location with a coParent or team member, choose the “+Check-in with” option and allow your team members and/or coParent to view your check-in locations.
- How to Use the Expense Feature
- How to Add & View Documents
- How to Use the Exchanges Feature
- Overview: Take a Tour of the coParenter App
- How to Utilize the “Connections” Feature
- How to Use the Messaging Feature
- How to Use the Requests Feature
- How to Use the Mediation Feature
- Registering for coParenter & Connecting with your coParent
- How to bring all your co-parenting communications into the coParenter app
- How to use the Journal Feature in coParenter
- How to Self-Print your Conversations