Here is how to message a coParent who won’t install the coParenter App:
coParenter allows you to connect and message with a coParent that can’t or won’t download the app.
From the home screen (To-Do List Screen) Click on the menu button at the top left corner. Once there follow the steps below:
The SoloMode™ icon lets you know that your coParent is connected to you in the app but they are not using the app themselves.
- Until your Ex accepts the invite via text, they will show up on the Connections page as pending.
- You will not be able to communicate with your Ex in the app until they have accepted your invitation through the text that is sent.
Anyone that you connect with that hasn’t installed the app DOES NOT have access to calendar appointments, child info, expenses, parenting time schedules, etc.
- How to Use the Expense Feature
- How to Add & View Documents
- How to Use the Exchanges Feature
- Overview: Take a Tour of the coParenter App
- How to Utilize the “Connections” Feature
- How to Use the Messaging Feature
- How to Use the Requests Feature
- How to Use the Mediation Feature
- Registering for coParenter & Connecting with your coParent
- How to bring all your co-parenting communications into the coParenter app
- How to use the Journal Feature in coParenter
- How to Self-Print your Conversations