We use biometric (fingerprint) access if your device supports it. We store your password encrypted in our database to ensure protection in case of any sort of intrusion. We use industry best practices for our infrastructure to help ensure your privacy is protected.
We don’t share your information with your coParent even if you are using SoloMode. Even when messaging via the app, the phone number that your coParent sees via the text message is a coParenter phone number.
We also do not share location information. The only location information that is exchanged between coParents is when you check-in for pickups and dropoffs. We use non-trackable location verification from your phone to allow you to check-in once you have arrived and a notification of your arrival will be sent to your coParent.
- What is coParenter?
- Is any of my personal information shared with my coParent?
- How do you protect my privacy?
- What if my coParent won’t join? Can I still use the app?
- Are coParenter coaches/mediators licensed?
- How does using coParenter save me money?
- Can our agreements and parenting plans created on coParenter be filed with the court?
- How much does coParenter cost?
- How do I schedule an appointment with a coach or mediator?
- Can I hire a lawyer or mediator in the app?
- Can our parenting plan be modified in the app?
- What is Parallel Parenting?
- Is coParenter available to everyone?
- Is communication with a coParenter professional legally privileged?
- How will coParenter help me?
- Is coParenter a non-profit?
- Is anything on coParenter admissible in court?
- What is coParenting?
- Can my kids access my account?
- Can a third party access my coParenter account?
- Why should I coParent?
- Resolving Co-parenting Issues with coParenter Mediators